Welcome to Anatomy Department
Prof. Dr. Nyo Nyo Myint
Professor and Head
M.B.,B.S., M.Med.Sc. (Anatomy)
At the end of the course of the instruction the learner should be able to
- use the basic terminology of anatomy correctly.
- acquire the knowledge of medically oriented anatomy and histology.
- understand the principles of embryogenesis.
- identify and demonstrate the structures of body.
- realize that learning of anatomy is an essential pre-requisite to Pharmacist.
- realize that understanding and correlating the anatomical knowledge to functions and abnormal functions is important.